Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer





Summer has officially begun in NYC.


I did mean to write about my trip to California, but I never got around to it. It was wonderful, and I am jazzed to see Kristen and Kyle next week at a wedding we are going to in Georgia. I am hoping we get to do some adventuring while we are there.

This past weekend I went with a group of friends to an island, in a lake, in the Adirondacks. It was pretty magical, although thunderstorms did put a damper on some of the fun times.

My summer is filling up with little trips and weekend activities. I am excited for summer fridays and bike rides. Hoping to make some progress on figuring out what I want to be when I grow up, but trying to stay more stress and anxiety free than usual.

I think it is going to be a very hot summer, but i really want to try to be outside as much as possible.

maybe i will even blog more!

1 comment:

Kris said...

summer! i want to come to new york still.